Programmatic Display Marketing
Being at the right places at the right time can make all the difference in when your customers are looking for you in the digital space. It’s particularly important when you’re running programmatic display campaigns, because finding your ideal audience and reaching them where they’re most likely to see and act on your ad means you won’t waste impressions or ad dollars. Statesman Media harnesses the power of our demand side platform (DSP) to provide our advertisers access to millions of websites across the Internet, extending the reach of your message and your brand’s visibility. We partner with premier websites that allow us to reach 97% of online users.
We offer strategic solutions for national, local, and niche websites across the Internet by using targeting technology to expand your visibility. Our ability to reach millions of sites lets you hyper-target the most eligible prospects – those who are most likely to purchase your products or services.
Programmatic Display Advertising Tactics
- Site Retargeting – Retargeting is the ability to deliver ads to people that have previously visited your site. Retargeting is most effectively used to enable you to pro-actively engage and communicate with your audience, while learning much more regarding the visitors site interests and characteristics.
- Audience Targeting – This tactic finds audiences based on 3rd party data providers. This data includes age, gender, household income, occupation, interests, and more. All impressions are delivered based on finding the desired audience, not taking into account the content of the site, article being consumed, searches they conduct on other websites.
- Contextual Targeting –This strategy discovers websites with relevant content a consumer is absorbed in. All targeting is done at the page level which means campaigns are not limited to endemic sites. Every word, on every website page is indexed and cataloged by the major search engines.
- Hyperlocal Targeting – This type of targeting finds your audience on their mobile devices based on their precise location using GPS information. This allows you to reach your customer at their direct address.
- Run of Network – Run of Network is a great way to uncover new audiences who are interested in your product or service. This tactic is used to cast a wide net, will increase reach, and allow our programmatic advertising specialists to hone in on your best audiences
- Video Targeting – Video targeting allow you to run ads via desktop, mobile, tablet and Over-the-Top (OTT), or Connected TV. We can target through Audience, Contextual, Retargeting, Viewability or Channel.
- Whitelist Targeting – Reach your audience across a curated list of websites. This tactic only delivers impressions across a selection of selected websites
- Blacklisting – Let’s face it, there are some websites you don’t want your brand associated with. Also, there are some websites reaching your target audience that don’t drive conversions at a high rate. We can blacklist those sites – or remove them from our targeting to maximize your campaign ROI